- Parents of current 1st graders.
- Parents of current kindergarten students (I have a special message for them below).
- Parents of current 2nd graders who might be interested in pledging for 3rd grade CSR (even though we will not be able to act on 3rd grade CSR until 2nd grade CSR is achieved)
- Parents of incoming kindergarteners who might be interested in pledging for K CSR (even though we will not be able to act on K CSR until 2nd grade CSR is achieved)
- Parents at other elementary school sites. (Some of you have noted that Walnut Grove has been heavily represented at the board meetings; we would love to see increased representation--both in this CSR pledge campaign and at board meetings--from the other elementary schools.) Please use your connections through sports/dance teams, scouting, coworkers, neighborhoods, and other community organizations.
- Business owners, especially realtors, and homeowners in our community who have a vested interest in sustaining property values through high-quality schools.
- Grandparents, friends, neighbors, coworkers, and anyone else you can think of!
- Parents of older students (I have a special message for them below as well).
Wednesday, May 22, 2013
FAQ #5: How can I help with this CSR pledge campaign?
(a) Submit your pledge amount. Prior to the creation of this blog, I asked individuals to send me emails with their names, pledge amounts, affiliated school sites, and whether or not it would be okay to publish their names as CSR supporters. However, thanks to my husband, I can now direct would-be supporters to fill out an online pledge form. (b) Please spread the word about this pledge campaign by forwarding the URL for this website (http://pleasantoncsr.blogspot.com) to other parents and concerned community members: