Wednesday, May 22, 2013

FAQ #10: How about you? Are you walking the talk?

I do not have a child entering 2nd grade (my younger daughter is in kindergarten, and my older daughter is in 3rd grade), and my husband and I have already donated $1000 to the PPIE Giving Fund with a matching corporate grant of an additional $1000 from my husband's employer.

However, because we care about our community and appreciate all who have already donated to PPIE in the past and everyone who has expressed their support of elementary CSR, we will start this 2nd grade CSR campaign with a $1000 pledge along with another matching corporate grant of $1000. Please join us if you are able. Any pledge amount--even $25--will help by showing broad support from our community for elementary CSR.

No comments:

Post a Comment